It is worth highlighting several indisputable advantages of why it is profitable to invest in real estate in Cyprus right now:
1. Prices have dropped since the pandemic. They have already returned to their height, but so far it is insignificant. Later, it is expected to accelerate. 2. Large fund of primary housing. This means that you can buy apartments in a complex under construction at a price that is significantly lower than the already finished housing.
2. Large fund of primary housing. This means that you can buy apartments in a complex under construction at a price that is significantly lower than the already finished housing.
3. Increased demand for Cyprus housing among tenants. A lot of people go to the island to relax and work. In addition, local residents are also not averse to renting an apartment or house: both for a short and long term.
4. Low prices relative to other European countries. A square meter in Cyprus costs from 800 to 2500 euros in economy and comfort versions. Such attractive prices can not be found in all EU countries!
5. You can get permanent residence in Cyprus when buying real estate in the amount of 300 thousand euros. In this case, permanent residence, which can be easily extended, can be obtained not only for the buyer, but also for their entire family.
If you are thinking about investing in real estate in Cyprus, but you have questions, please contact us.
It’s a safe and friendly city with a strong sense of community, making it a great place to call home. Whether you choose to rent your property out long-term or as a holiday home, you can expect to generate a great return on your investment.